Why Choose the Starfish Swimming Program?
The Starfish Aquatics Institute (SAI) family of brands transform the way the risk of drowning is reduced, through innovation in the way lifeguards are trained and supervised, people of all ages are taught to swim, and aquatics facilities operated. Since 1998, the SAI has been a thought leader and provider of aquatic safety solutions with an expansive national and global reach.
How does Amanzi affiliate with SAI?
Amanzi uses the SAI swim curriculum
... Read more
and is an Approved Training Centre - having done all our training and gained extensive experience in the United States with the latest techniques & methodologies. We are also the only SAI Faculty Members in South Africa since September 2017.
Here are the primary reasons why we and others have chosen Starfish Swimming:
- Nationally and internationally recognized swim instruction program
- Innovative and effective teaching methods
- Safety concepts built into the curriculum at every level
- Transition from another program is fast, easy and effective
- The curriculum can be incorporated into current programming of any kind
- Cost-effective with minimal paperwork
- Client support with direct contact to the highest levels of the organization—no
- Quality resources for instructors and merchandise for students
The streamlined, innovative and learner-focused curriculum uses an “ages and stages” format so that you can offer swim lessons across the lifespan to a broad range of interests. There are many courses you can choose to offer that will provide a variety of programming options for your customers to explore the benefits and risks of swimming. You may want to focus on offering one “age and stage” when first starting out and add more to your program as you grow – or you may want to jump right in with a full lineup. The choice is yours;
SEE OUR WEBSITE 'BECOME A SWIM INSTRUCTOR' PAGE FOR MORE INFO.